Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Roller Skating

Last week I took Jack, Laura, and Ashleigh roller skating. It was very eventful...to say the least.It was Laura and Jacks first time skating so both of them kept on falling--eventually Laura got sick of it and kept yelling at me "I JUST DON'T WANNA FALL ANYMORE...MAKE IT STOOOOP!" It was so funny, I couldn't help but laugh, and that of course didn't help the situation.Jack would skate for a little bit..fall, then stop for a little bit, then skate some more. Luckily Ashleigh was there! The kids just ADORE her and she held thier hands and did a couple laps with both of them. And me--well, I'm clumsy enough on my feet--put four wheels under each of my feet and that equals one big disaster!! haha. Anyway- here are some pictures! :)
Laura Skating:

Laura falling.


I think he was thinking "What the heck are these things on my feet!?"

Ashleigh helping Jack

Ashleigh won a glowstick for being the best at the Hokie Pokie! way to go!

No comments: