Sunday, September 21, 2008

nails

Kay so all last week we worked on nails at school, it was fun, but not my thing. I got pedicures and manicures every single day, sometimes more than one. It was Fabulous. By the end of the week I had changed my nail polish about ten or fifteen times. I had zebra, hot pink, hot pink with flowers, silver, silver sparkles, red, and dark pink,french tip, colored french tip, plus a bunch more that are slipping my mind.
And just for the record, if this lady ever comes up to me and asks for a manicure I will throw up.

4 comments:

Carla Anne said...

so gross I might throw up by just looking at the picture. Ewww it is so gross I can't even look away!

amylouwhosews said...

I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

The Smith's said...

That is disgusting, I think I did just throw up

Colton and Ashley said...

There is no way that is real! How does she eat???? And WIPE??????????