So she gave blood at four, and I get a phone call at 530 (Right as I am walking in the door from school, which mind you--is about 30 seconds away from where she was giving blood at MCC) saying-- Hey do you think you can come pick me up from MCC, I gave blood today and the nurses won't let me leave because I keep passing out and I threw up earlier. I freak out. Of course I will come pick my dying best friend up! So I speed llke a mad woman all the way to MCC to rescue her! I get there and she is pale pale pale and her lips are a pretty shade of Blue. The nurses still won't let her leave because every time she stands up she gets very light headed. SO I sit, and wait for about an hour with her..It's slowly getting closer to 7 and I'm thinking..shoooot! we have like 30 people coming over tonight for FHE! haha so I call Cindy and tell her that she should probably come to get her so that I can make it back in time for FHE because it didn't look like she was going anywhere soon. And I'm also freaking out because the nurse is telling me that every time Lori stands up her Heart Rate goes WAYYYY high and its not good. She said that she might have to call 911 and get an ambulance over there quickly! bah! So I leave Lori, but not before secretly taking a bunch of pictures..(She hated me at the moment, but she is going to LOVE me when she scrapbooks those pages!) I drive home and get a call from Cindy saying--as soon as I got there and Lori saw me she was fine...(She's got the motherly touch I guess.) So Lori in the end was fine, but I told her the 15 points of extra credit was not worth all that!!!!
Lori feelin' a little trashy.
Lori and her favorite nurse Dany!
I took this picture as I was trying to RUN out to my car--Its not the best, actually its terrible!!! haha, oh well! (It will be good for memories down the road!)


No comments:
Post a Comment