I haven't really felt like blogging that much lately. I guess I am just tired of being patient. The internet in my parent's house is way slow because they live in the boondocks, so it takes forever to upload pictures. Anyway-today I took my kids and sister to Lunga. Its a wonderful place to go. We had a picnic, and then fed the fish, and played on the fun playground. I really had a good time--even though it was kinda hot. After we got done playing we went back to the house and did some arts and crafts. We made crowns, necklaces, and painted clay fairies, frogs, and mushrooms. While putting stuff on the crowns, Jack started belting out Spice Girls. I couldn't help but laugh. Laura likes the spice girl CD, so we have been listening to it the past few days. So out of nowhere he starts singing "IF YOU WANNA BE MY LOVER, YOU GOTTA GET WITH MY FRIENDS..." oh man! He only knew that line too, so thats what he kept on saying over and over and over again. I got it on tape, but I don't have time to upload it and the pictures...which brings me to my next point..
I'm too busy getting ready for my super fun trip to... THE BAHAMAS!!
2 years ago


1 comment:
WHATEVER!
Post a Comment