Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day two!

On tuesday we spent the day in DC, Stacy, Kaytlin, Lori and I all went! We started off the morning by stopping at WAWA!
Wawa is the most delicious, wonderful, cleanist gas station you will ever go to. I love everything about it, and unfortunately, Lori is obsessed now too. We went every single day she was here, sometimes more than once. After wawa, we made the treck to DC! It was Lori's first time in DC, so I wanted to show her EVERYTHING!! (we didn't get to see everything..but we did get a lot done!!!!)
I have tons of pictures from DC, so I will just pick a couple of my favorites to put on here.
Stacy on her chair

Lori on her chair

Kaytlin on her chair

Me on my chair

ELEPHANT!

My sister's twin

I always wanted to be a giraffe when I was younger, no joke.

Hippo!

I love this picture.

We climbed a tree, well actually a couple!

The washington monument

walking, walking, walking


Overall I think everyone had a good time! It was VERY hot outside that day, so we were all really nasty and sweaty in the end, but still fun!! :)

No comments: