Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day three!!

On wednesday we went to Kings Dominion! KD is an amusment park here. Me, K.C. and Lori went.I don't really have many pictures but here are a few! The swings are my favorite Scooby-doo!!!! Lori really likes roller coasters, and I hate them...K.C. will got on a few-poor Lori had to go on most of the roller coasters by herself! We all went on this fun ride called the Avalanche. K.C. and I sat together and I video taped us...its pretty funny :)We also went to the water park there. I don't have any pictures from that because I didn't want to get my camera wet. The water park was really fun, and we went on lots of slides, the beach there, and the lazy river. I also should mention that throughout the day I was searching the ground for money..just pennies or nickels that people had dropped and were too lazy to pick back up, I made lots of money..I even found a five dollar bill. Overall--I made 5 bucks and 38 cents! woo-hoo! I'M RICH!

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

Why is Lori sitting by that strange man:0