Saturday, May 3, 2008

seven random things about meeeee

Seven Random Things about me:
1. I love to laugh. I really don't think I can go more than ten minutes without laughing. I could be sobbing, and then think of something really funny and laugh or laugh at myself..for crying. I laugh at everything, even if its something thats not funny, I laugh at all the wrong times, I laugh at myself, I laugh at others. I laugh because I figure with some situations if I'm not laughing, I'm crying. When I get nervous, I laugh. I also love making people laugh, because in return it makes me laugh, and laughing is so dang fun! I could sit at home all night and just laugh and be perfectly content. Laughing's the best calorie burner right? I once read this quote, and now I live by it: "Blessed are those that laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
2. I am a convert to the church. I was baptized two years ago April 29. What a great blessing it has been for me to be a member of the true church. Missionary work is such an amazing thing, and I encourage everyone to be an example to those around them-you never know when someone's watchin' ya!
3. I used to speak japanese. I lived in Japan for a few years and picked it up! I went to a japanese preschool and learned everything. Apparently, I would come home and only speak japanese and forgot my english..my parents kinda got worried! I can remember going out places off base and being the translator for my parents..and I was like 7 years old! haha, good times. I wish I could still speak the language, but sadly its all gone =( In highschool I tried every year to take a language, I attemped Spanish and French and German, but I would drop out everytime because I couldn't speak the different languages, I had no problem understanding what other people said, but every time I tried to talk--I would put Japanese accents on EVERYTHING. I finally ended up taking sign language--can't put accents on that! hopefully someday I'll be patient enough the learn Japanese all over agian, I'm sure I'll relearn it easily.
4. I pretend to be the ultimate molly mormon, but I'm no good at it. I try so hard to be good. I try to cook, I am no good. I try to be super friendly, I'm no good. I try to be super crafty, I'm no good. I try to be a good example. I try to know the scriptures. I try, I try, I try...I fail. Hopefully, with a lot more practice..and time.. I will overcome all my imperfections and become the perfect molly mormon for my future hub! =)
5. I love to take pictures. I love, love, love, love, looooove it. I really wanna take a photography class, how stinkin' fun would that be?! Everyone always makes fun of me because I ALWAYS have my camera with me.. you never know when you'll see something you wanna remember foreverrr! I always have dreams that I'm out shopping or out somewhere and there is a celebrity and I don't have my camera...its more like a nightmare really. People also make fun of me because I always say "wait just a second, I wanna take a picture of this.." One day though, everyone that doesn't take pictures will be jealous of all the memories I have saved.
6. I hate to be late. I just do, plain and simple I hate to be late. And I also hate it when other people are late.
7. I am an amazingly good singer and know the words to every song. Okay, so the first part is a lie...I'm not an amazing singer...but I have noticed that I am so good at remembering the words to songs. I can listen to a song for the first time for like 30 seconds, and by the end of it..I'm belting out the words. I love singing, but I am terrible at it..

There are my seven RANDOM things about me!And now I tag Brittany (Have fun, britty)! Hope everyone's had a good weekend so far!

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

Oh, I thought you were serious about the singing thing. I told the bishop and he wants you to sing in sacrament meeting today.