Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Random Road trip?

This past weekend I didn't have to work so Lori and I decided to take a random trip to NAU to visit kent!

On the way up, I called Kent to play a prank on him...I wish we could have videotaped this conversation...
So I call kent and tell him that we are almost to tucson, which..for those of you who dont know is on the complete other end of arizona. HAHA. anyways...it was funny. he was really worried that we went the wrong way!


At NAU, the town bought the students these bright yellow bikes that anyone can use...We saw a few and grabbed them!


We went hiking and it was so pretty, I felt like I was camping.

just for fun!!! =)
I had an awesome time up there!! on the way back to the valley I called kent and pretended to get a flat tire...I'm so mean and he is so nice. He was so worried he was getting ready to rush to where we were to help us fix it.

1 comment:

Colton and Ashley said...

Hey you crazy girl! When are we going to play cards again???????