Monday, May 5, 2008

Cute headbands

Today I didn't have to go into work late, and after waking up early to go to my trainer and getting a hard workout in--it was hard for me to go back to sleep, as much as I wanted to! So I sat down at my little craft table in my room and made some flower hair clups and headbands!!

It was my first time making a headband..I think it turned out pretty dang cute! I owe everything I know to Suzanne, she taught me how to make really cute bows and baby headbands...No, I'm not pregnant...and I dont have any kids already...but my brother is getting ready to have a baby and I wanna give my little niece a few girlie things from her favorite aunty. :) ANYWAYS.
On a different note, I found out today that one of my best friends from out east is coming to visit me friday!! I am so excited, its always so nice for friends to visit, especially those that don't live anywhere you go often!!
AND my dad is also coming on friday so its like a super exciting day!!!
Anyways, enough rambling.

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

That is so cute! Hopefully your brother and the gf appreciate your talent!!!