Today my wonderful friends, Kent and Lori, were so kind and visited me at work, I took a lunch break and we went to islands and got some lunch! It was very yummy and I am grateful I have such nice friends!!
After work I came home and tried to study for my microbiology final--that didn't last too long...I HATE STUDYING. I am like the ultimate procrastinator (wierd, I know..I work at store that teaches people to take control of thier life and NOT procrastinate) So I did study for about 5 minutes, ha! and after I get done blogging I am going to study some more..then get some sleeeeep!
After studying, Kent and I drove to this house that he was looking to rent, it was kinda shady..the guy that owns the house wasn't there, so he told us where the spare key was...and as we were getting the key these two other guys come and they're like hey, we are looking at the house too! It was a little bit awkward because we didn't know these guys, and we were in some random house...alone with them.. I felt like I was doing something wrong since the owner wasn't there, like I was snooping through his house..or breaking in...but really he told us to do it!! I don't think we really liked that house too much..the shape of the room was strange..so we headed back to the wonderful Flake Motel.
Later that night--Kent and I decided to go scorpian hunting! ah! it was kinda scary! So we (well, kent) thinks he sees this whole family of scorpians with the black light and gets so excited..and I get a little scared..(even now just thinking about scorpians a get the shakes.) So we get way excited and go to walmart to get some Raid so we can watch them die (sad, I know...Mean, I know...but really entertaining!!!) so we come back after we get the Raid and start spraying this "Family." For some reason..tbey weren't dying...or even moving.. so I turn the light onto the normal setting....and we realize we were spraying orange blossoms that were stuck in the fence!! HAHAHA I think I laughed for a good five minutes. Poor Kent really thought it was a family of Scorpians, and he had me convinced it was a whole family of scorpians. As we keep on hunting...I find one! Kent got excited...I freaked out. We kill it. We keep hunting. I find another one! Kent gets excited...I freak out. The second one was HUUUUGE. very very big....and really hard to kill!!! little stinker just didn't want to die! We keep on looking...but luckily didn't find anymore!
Buying the RAID! Don't I look Beautiful? I was getting ready to workout when Kent convinced me that scorpian hunting was "better for me" I especially like my outfit...a nice comfy BPHS afterprom t-shirt..with paint on it from a YSA service project..and a hot pink sports bra...don't even get me started on my hair.
REWIND to our way to walmart, Kent decided that he wanted some bananas. We walk into walmart and head straight for the bananas..Who knew buying bananas could be so hard for Kent?
These bananas were too round, and that freaked him out!
There were too many bananas in this bunch, and that wasn't okay with Kent!
These bananas were too long, and that was STRANGE to Kent!
These bananas were brown and bruised, and that made Kent sad!
But these bananas were perfect!! and just the right amount!! This made Kent very happy!
Are you wondering where Lori is? She was being good and studying for the BIG final tomorrow...what a good student, I wish I could be more like her. Determined to get a 100% on the final...hahaha, just kidding...although-I'm sure she wouldn't mind!


2 comments:
You guys are goof balls! I can't believe i'm actually related to that guy! HA! And now he works with me! YIKES! Glad the bananas worked out for the better! :) As for AZ, nope! I'm in CO right now...I probably won't go there until June...so we'll have to get together when you are back in town. Where are you going anyway? Keep my Cuz's out of trouble will ya?
I am pretty sure Kent is RETARDED!
Post a Comment