Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Weekend get-a-way!

I had this past weekend off of work so I decided to go away for the weekend!
Thursday Amy and I (and the kids) drove to snowflake! We had a fun time! Most of the time we were together we were relaxing, DUH what else is there to do in snowflake, but we also went to the pumpkin patch, out to friend's houses, and out to all our favorite tasty restaurants! And we also went to my favorite boutique, BLOSSOM, and I spent a little too much money!! {but, we're not going to talk about that...} I had an awesome time and I know that Amy did too, because she was with yours truely!!
One night we were there we were watching the proposal in the basement and sent all the kids upstairs, when we came up stairs we found Steven...like this...
*yes, indeed, that is a puddle of drool at the bottom of the long line of drool*

Ryan and I driving around town

*Hey mom, look! we have matching lipstick on!*

...and of course whats a trip to snowflake without visiting the oh-so-beautful temple!

Pumpkin Patch!!!!!

AND it was also Amy's BIRTHDAY!!!!

On saturday, Ginny came and got me and we went to her parent's house in Pinetop!! :)

*Sleepover in the CRAFT ROOM!*
We made these tasty brownies to eat after church on sunday, and apparently, we felt it was necessary to make mustaches and beards out of them!

I love pinetop, it feels like HOME to me.

...So excited.

Throwing leaves around!Then Mackenzie put a handful down my shirt. I did not enjoy that part one bit!
Besides Ginny's loving family, nice home, fun people, cool weather, changing leaves...another reason I felt at home was...THE TRAMPOLINE!

2 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

Fun!! I love the jumping pic!

I think I need a weekend away like this!

nate and amy crandell said...

Are you serious! we were totally in Pinetop this past weekend too!!! We ate at the Sonic across the street from Blossom's one day and everything that is so Crazy!!!