Ginny threw me a graduation party last wednesday! It was so much fun! We had some tasty Cafe Rio Pork and Chicken! It was so good!!!! It was a blast! I didn't do a very good job taking pictures, in fact, the only one I did take was of heather jumping off the diving board. I'm kinda bummed I didn't get the chance to take more...I would have taken TONS more...but
my favorite person EVER, Amy, threw me in the pool. Thanks a lot, tinkle monkey. I totally had a great time, being thrown in the pool and everything! It was awesome! Thanks everyone for coming!!!
As soon as Heather got there, she saw that there was a diving board and flipped out. She was so excited--she didn't even want to change into her bathing suit! So, she jumped in with all her clothes on! this made my night!

Eating some tasty dinner!

This is an awesome picture. Heather, Me and Kent.

The cute about-to-be-married couple, Dalley and Steve!

Trying to throw Celeste in the pool with her clothes on!!!

Celeste, Heather, me and Bree!
1 comment:
Hey!!! Heather is my Bff :] Cute I found your blog! Congrats on graduating beauty school!
Post a Comment