The 4th of july is one of my all time favorite holidays! This year I went to SNOWFLAKE!!
I drove up friday night after I got done with school. I stayed the night at Ginny's beautiful house! It was super fun having a girl's night with one of my bestest friends ever, so thanks Ginny for your hospitality, I loved your house and can't wait to visit again!
Saturday morning I woke up early and headed to snowflake for the day. Amy's family and Kent's family and myself all went to a ROPING! Ever been? It was my first time going. I found it very entertaining! Everyone was making fun of me because I was getting so excited. They were just jealous. It was so stinkin' hot, and I'm not supposed to be outside for more than 15 minutes due to my medicine...so what do I do? Plop right in the sun and bask in its Rays. I finally got an umbrella after a while, but by that time I was already bright RED. I told everone I just wanted to be patriotic. After the Roping we went back to Kent's house and had some delicious dutch oven dinners! They were so good!! After we ate we went to "the big flake house" and played some of Kent's crazy games. (He is always making up these crazy games, you never know what to expect with him!!) The games were fun, his neices and nephew loved them! Once we popped all the balloons I headed over to Steven's Uncles house to watch fireworks. He lived on a big hill that overlooks all of snowflake, and he as a wrap-around porch. We had the perfect view. We saw three shows at once! Poor little Ryan was afraid of the booms and bangs so he kept his ears covered the entire time. I wish I had a picture, it was the cutest thing.
On Sunday we did our usual sunday deal, church then sunday dinner. We watched some family videos and sat around and visited. Around 6:30, Kent and I headed to Pinetop to stay the night at Ginny's. Oh what a night!!! We stayed up pretty late chatting, and just when we all thought we had had enough and it was time to hit the sack, a big storm rolled in. I love storms. Kent loves storms. We had to watch! So we grabbed some blankets and headed out to Ginny's trampoline! The three of us laughed and laughed the entire time. It was a super fun night.
The next morning it was back to the valley, back to REAL life.
Didn't think I would really put it on my blog? Maybe next time you'll smile, tinkle monkey.
RED sunburn, WHITE undershirt, BLUE tank-top!


1 comment:
No way I dont care. If I did I would not have done it. I actually should do it more often my face doesnt look as fat!
Post a Comment