Sunday, June 7, 2009

hiking

Bree and I decided to go hiking on one of our monday's off. It was Bree's first time going to camelback. She hated it! We didn't start until late, so of course it was hot, the sun was beating down on us, and bugs were everywhere, attacking us like there was no tomorrow. It was super annoying. The bugs were disgusting, they were little knats that would not leave us alone!! one even went up Bree's nose, and she had to blow it out, and then one flew into my eye and five minutes later another one flew into my mouth. {disgusting!!}Bree and I only made it halfway to the top. I was kind of sad about that, making it to the top is my favorite part, the view is to die for. :)


My medication makes me burn really easy, so I lathered on the sunscreen, I didn't know that I had this much on :( hahahaha

Me and Bee! Right before we left!

No comments: