Seriously, 2 seconds after I took this picture...Allison threw up all over Bree. It was the most I have ever seen a baby throw up...ever. Bree is a huge germaphobe, so when this happened Bree of course starts freaking out. She jumps out of the rocker and gives me the baby as fast as she could, I grab the baby and a burp rag and start cleaning her up. in a matter of 5 seconds, I look up and see Bree in her bra and panties, screaming in the kitchen and washing her face and arms and stomach and everywhere there was baby throw up. What is amy doing? Standing there wiping the tears from her eyes from laughing so much. I was laughing so hard, that I started coughing and couldnt breath, then I started coughing harder, and then I threw up a little. We were all a mess, it was so hilarious! :) If only I had taken this picture 2 seconds later, then you would have gotten a picture of her projectile. :)
2 years ago


1 comment:
I just think it's cute the mom is amy with a baby alison!
Post a Comment