I cant believe that in the last 15 seconds the cardinals lost. I really thought they were going to win. It was a great game either way. Amazing. Both teams did a great job! The commercials this year werent as funny as years past...but I did have a few favorites. My two favorite were the LMAO thursday night commercial and the Jobing dot com commerical (where everyone hates thier jobs..think punching koala bear. ha!) anyway it was a fun filled night.
Steven supporting the steelers. He was the only one in the house cheering for them!
I think my favorite thing we did last night was our halftime entertainment..
On The Ellen Degenerous show they had this game called Whistle while you work..
We decided to play too! haha
here is how it started...
This is Brandon's side..
and here is Steven's side..
I guess steven just has a little bit more practice using his tongue than brandon ;) haha!


5 comments:
we need to do that more often.
haha! that looks delicious! you guys are so funny!
This is Hilarious! HA HA HA! So funny! Good Idea for a party though!
where have you've been?? I need you to post haha I love reading your blog!
you guys are nasty!and ierdos!im SO glad im wasnt their!i would be gaging blaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment