The past couple weeks I have been craving Texas Sheet cake (Ever tried it? Its delicious, one of my favorites!!) anywhoo- I've been craving it. So right before we started to eat I mentioned I wanted to eat one, and everyone said I should make one before we started to eat so that it would be done when we were done eating... I get everything out and make it...We all eat dinner and while we are eating dinner we all smell something thats burning, so Cindy gets up and checks on the cake and then turns the heat down, everything was fine...Then the timer goes off so cindy goes to get it out of the oven, I was still eating dinner..
All of the sudden we all hear a huge gasp from the kitchen and then a bunch of laughing...and then "RHEANNNNNNNNNNAN!!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO!?!" So I run into the kitchen..open the oven and just about die laughing. what happened!???!!! The cake was black. Smoking. Stinking up the house. and over flowing all over the oven. :( The texas sheet cake I wanted so bad was ruined. And we still have no idea what went wrong and made it explode everywhere... At least we all got a good laugh. I ended up going to Amy's to make a texas sheet cake. It turned out much better than the first one.


2 comments:
Those rolls look delicious! The sheet cake? Not so much.
I must say that this somehow reminds me of the spaghetti sauce incident... Love you to death!
Post a Comment