Saturday Lori and I decided to go hiking.
Camelback is so dang fun. But also very intense. It only took us 45 minutes to get to the top! yay!
Waiting our turn for a parking spot. Normally we park in a surrounding neighborhood, but the line wasn't too long..so we just waited. Oh and you get to see me in my no make-up/lack of shower glory.
Lori was excited and I'm thinking..crap..
taking a quick picture break..
This guy was hardcore. This was at the top of the mountain. He was doing some crazy yoga moves, I was a little worried he would fall off the edge...
Phoenix side.

Scottsdale side. Look how high we are! We are way higher than that mountain next to us!
On my way down this guy was on his way up and he was checking me out (why..I have no idea..I looked disgusting.) and so I started laughing..and then he kinda stumbled and so I laughed even harder...and then I completely fell right on my butt. Yeah. I just about died laughing. HAAHAAA! karma
Camelback is so dang fun. But also very intense. It only took us 45 minutes to get to the top! yay!
Waiting our turn for a parking spot. Normally we park in a surrounding neighborhood, but the line wasn't too long..so we just waited. Oh and you get to see me in my no make-up/lack of shower glory.
Lori was excited and I'm thinking..crap..
Scottsdale side. Look how high we are! We are way higher than that mountain next to us!


No comments:
Post a Comment