1. Last thursday Kent and I went to dinner and to see Twilight at midnight.
The movie was good, but let me just tell you the books are seven million times better...but that didn't stop me from watching the movie a couple times! :)
![]()
2. At the movies I "LOST MY BLACKBERRY!" (ohh NO!)
Are you wondering why its in quotes? I didn't actually lose my phone. I lied. I told my family that I lost my phone...why? (Keep reading) I called my mom (we talk everyday, I had to!) from Suzanne's house phone (pretending to be using a friend's phone at school) to tell my mom that I lost my phone..she completely flipped out! (I would too!) and said that as soon as I got done with school I needed to go to the movie theatre and find my phone. (But I wasn't even at school..I skipped to go to taco bell with Amy..and pack..duhh)
3. I FLEW HOME to surprise my family for my Dad's birthday and thanksgiving!
I am so clever. I had to lie to my family and tell them that I lost my phone so that they wouldn't get suspicious when it was turned off..I told my mom that it was ringing all morning, so it hadn't run out of battery yet, but that it probably would soon (which would explain why my phone was on at the time and would be turned off later while I was on the plane.) Lori and Cindy drove me to the airport (thanks guys!) and I was on my way. I went to check in...and as the lady is weighing my bag..she looks at me and says.. Your bag is 2 pounds overweight..you are going to be charged 25 bucks. I sat there for a second thinking...is she serious? Yeah, she was. Did she really think she was going to get 25 bucks out of me for 2 pounds? If so..she was stupid. I told her to get real that I would take stuff out and put it in my backpack. The reason why my suitcase weighed so much was because I had ten pounds of fresh delicious tortillas to take home to my fabulous family (Am I nice or what?!) So I took the tortillas out and put them in my backpack. The lady looked like she had lost a fight. (don't you think there should be a 5 pound grace? I think so, its just like speeding..you can go 9 over and still be good, right?)
4. One of my best friends, K.C., and her mom picked me up from the airport! (thank you! thank you! thank you!)
I was freezing before I even got off the plane...and I could see my breath as I got closer and closer to the front of the plane. I was cold. My flight didn't land until 11:40 at night..So we went right to K.C.'s and had a sleepover! woooo-hoo! Can you believe that we have been best friends for what..seven years...and never once had a sleepover!? haha It was fun! I couldn't sleep at all that night...partially because I was so excited..another part of me just couldn't sleep (I have been having trouble sleeping..I haven't had a good night where I've slept all the way through for about a month now. I wake up all through the night and just lay there, sad huh!?), and the other part of me that couldn't sleep kept thinking about...
Home alone. I kept thinking...what if my family left for Thanksgiving to go on vacation to the bahamas or something and didn't tell me because they knew I couldn't get out of school and didn't wanna hurt my feelings or make me jealous. I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking...I flew all this way and my family is going to be gone! I'm gunna be alone all week!
5. The next morning,
after laying awake ALL night long..minus about 45 minutes where I dozed off...I woke K.C. up at 7:30 and asked her to take me to my parent's house. I stopped to get Donuts for my family..Breakfast in bed baby! I video taped everyones reaction..Its a really long video so if you don't wanna watch it I understand.
6.I love love love how everyone reacted, everyone reacted so differently!
My dad just looked at me for a long time up and down, up and down, with his mouth open. He looked so confused. (He's been having a lot of wierd dreams about me lately, so I think he thought he was dreaming.)
Ashleigh got a huge smile on her face and hugged me..she loves me!
My mom laughs..and then says..I was so mad at you for losing your phone!
My sister Kaytlin was sleeping and so I told K.C.to peek her head in her room and tell her that she needed to talk to her..it was an emergency. (they are also really good friends so it wasn't a wierd request) what does Kayte say? She tells her to go away that she was sleeping! haha she is SO MEAN! (but she was talking in her sleep so I understand) SO thats when I run in and attack her. She was still sleeping when I go in there..So when I say are you excited to see me?! she says...yeah..I just gotta call security... haha
A couple hours later..
I call my brother Jeremy and Heather, this is how our conversation went:
R: Hey Jeremy!
J: Hey, you found your phone! where was it?
R: Actually...I didn't really lose it..
J: Oh..haha (starts making fun of me) well, where was it?
R: I lied and told everyone that I lost it because...I'm really in Stafford.
There is a pause like he is processing what I am saying..
J: (In an excited little boy voice) WHAT? WHAT?! YOU'RE IN STAFFORD?! HEATHER! HEATHER! RHEANNAN IS IN STAFFORD!
then in the background you hear Heather scream and run to him and say..GIVE ME THE PHONE!
H: OH MY GOSH! youre in staffffffoooooooooorrrrrrrrd!!!!???? I'm so excited!....
the conversation goes on and on...
SO then while my mom and I are shopping at Kohls I call my other brother Matt, He lives about 45 minutes to an hour away from my parents..
R: Hey Matty. What are you doing?
M: Hey Rhen. (haha, don't make funof our names for each other...especially Rhen) I'm making Cheese dip...What are you up to..
R: Oh nothing..just shopping with mom.. (giggle giggle)
M: Oh thats cool...silence. wait a second. you're not shopping with mom.
R: Yes I am! hahaha
M: I dont believe you
so then my mom gets on the phone and tells him that I am home
So pretty much surprising everyone was really fun! I wanted to tell everyone SO many times..but not telling them and keeping it to myself made it so fun!
7. Saturday night my favoritest ice cream place closed for the season! I HAD TO GO!
Carl's Ice cream is so so so so yummy! everytime my brother goes there he always takes a picture of him eating it to make me jealous, and two weeks ago he sent me a message saying..too bad you aren't going to make it back here before Carl's closes. muahahha yes I did, SUCKERRRR!
Can I also say that I loved being SHORTER than someone!!! :)
8. Food:
I miss all my favorite restaurants while I'm away...
No further explanation needed.
9. Thursday before I left to fly out east I got a manicure...by tuesday my nails looked like this..
Long car rides. thats what caused this horible sight!! how sad. In the valleyI am so used to getting in the car and not being in it longer for ten minutes..but in stafford..my small little hometown where you have to drive forever to get anywhere..I got sick of sitting there..so I picked at my nails apparently.
10. Haircuts are so fun.
I am so happy thats one of the things I get to do for the rest of my liiiiife! While home, I got to do a lot of cuts! :) I cut my sister kaytlin's hair, I chopped and colored Heather's hair, I cut my friend Amy's hair, and also her adorable Allison's hair! :)
Allison brushing my hair...how cuuuute! :)
11. Things at my parent's house that make me happy (besides my family of course!)
Fireplaces!! (with remotes!) I loved going into my parent's bedroom in the cold morning and laying on the bed and talking with my mom with the fireplace right there! amaziiiiing. I also loved staying up late and watching tv in our living room with the fireplace on, ahh the power of remotes! :)^^ This is where I hung out while home :)^^
Basement! Thier basement is amazing! They have a movie room (among tons of other fun stuff to do down there) and I spent a lot of time watching movies on the big projector while there! yay! I loved having people over to watch movies, play pool, and hangout down there!
My bedroom! I miss it soo so so so soooo much! walk-in closet, my own bathroom, and a huge bed! loooove it! also...my Bedroom fan and light. I miss it. Random I know, but its not just any light fixture. It has a remote control. I probably sound so lazy with this remote control trash. But imagine..Laying in your comfortable nice warm bed, covered in blankets...reading your scriptures..or a book..or whatever..and instead of getting out of the warm comfy bed to turn the light off and freeze your buns..you can click a button while laying down! ahhh! :)
12. Our thanksgiving was amazing, how was yours?
My dad fried a turkey and my mom and I made everything else! Our old neighbors also came over and Christi brought lots of delicious food! After dinner we had our traditional thanksgiving women's gathering... All the ladies got together in one room and looked through all the ads for friday and made a game plan! we are out of controooool! :)
13. Friday morning, oh friday morning.
My mom and I had planned on waking up at 4 and leaving..I didn't really need anything..but there were a bunch of movies and tv series on sale at walmart and target that I wanted..so we went. And I love the Black friday excitement! SO like I said, the plan was to wake up at 4...My mom couldn't sleep..the one time I actually was sleeping all week my mom comes into my room at 330 and says...I can't sleep..lets go! So we are off! Walmart was crazy. There were tons of fights that broke out..lots of pushing and shoving..and lots and lots and lots of yellliiiiing! it was scary. I was scared for my life. I got pushed by carts..and recieved a couple bruses because of it. I decided that people are selfish and rude when it comes to getting stuff on sale. After walmart we went to kohls and then target. I got tons of movies for cheap! yay! :)
15. I love leaves. I love fall. I love my sisters.
16. So Surprises are fun.
I love my family. and I am so happy that I got to go surprise everyone and take a break. It was just what I needed! :) See ya in two weeks! (haha, I am going back on the 17th for christmas! )
**Hello? Are you still there?!? you can wake up now. I'm done rambling...this is officially the longest post everrrrrrr**


3 comments:
Oh my gosh you are so SNEAKY! I loved the video! Your family is so lucky to have you!
it was fun to see you!! Thanks again for the cuts!
I've never been to Carl's. I need to fix that!
I love how close your family is. It's very sweet.
YOU CAN HARDLEY SEE MY FACE IN THIS PICTURE GRRR!
Post a Comment