Saturday, June 21, 2008

Why people shouldn't litter

This is a funny story from when Lori was here.
SO my mom, Lori, and I are all out shopping and we decide to go to target to get a few things. We are getting out of the car and all walking in-I was a couple steps ahead of my mom and Lori, when all the sudden I hear this loud BANG! and a gasp from my mom and Lori. I turn around to see this:




A van pulling out of thier parking spot accidently ran over a bottle of Coke that someone had put under thier wheel, and as a result..my mom and Lori were soaked head to toe in hot coke. Oh my goodness! I about peed my pants I was laughing so hard. (boy, were they ticked!!)

*Sorry I laughed at you guys, I couldn't help it.(ANNND you guys know that if you were a bystander and saw this happen to someone else you would laugh too!)*

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

Man would we have been in trouble if I was with you. I would have been laughing for hours.