Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day five!

So on friday, I had to babysit this cute little girl Miranda. What a cute child. She was so funny, and would not stop talking! And after every sentence she would say my name..it was so funny.
Can you pass me the crayon, Rheannan?
Can you fix my hair, Rheannan?
What color should I color Jasmine, Rheannan?
How old are you, Rheannan?
Guess how old I am, Rheannan.
And yada yada yada. I had fun watching her, we colored a huge coloring page that took up the entire office, we watched the polar express, (I know its a christmas movie, but miranda loves the movie, and I had never seen it before.) we played littlest pet shop, we went to chic-fil-a and ate dinner and played in the play area, we went to Gary's for ice cream, and then went back to the house and played games. Miranda's family has honestly the biggest dog I have ever come in contact with. He was a german shepard. Standing on all four legs, he came to my waist. He was probably as long as the couch, he was just a big dog! He was a very nice dog too! :) I took a picture of him and Lori to show his size. I know he doesnt look that big in the picture, but he was HUGE. "His hand was bigger than Lori's paw!" (Ashleigh told my mom that the next day, it was funny.)

No comments: