Laura racing, She looks so focused on the game.
Ashleigh, she is so funny.
Jack, standing on his tippy tippy toes!
After they played games at the movies I took them to the mall to ride some rides and play in the play area. I let them ride a bunch of rides, but here are pictures of them each riding thier favorite!
Jack had a hard time deciding between the Helicopter and the blue vacuum, He picked the blue vacuum!
Laura's favorite ride was the "FUN" bus.
And Ashleigh, my sweet Ashleigh...her facial expressions are just like mine..she can make any face, right then and there.
So after we played at the mall I took the kids back to there house to play outside.
We played with the chalk, waterguns, the baby pool, and some other fun games.
I drew an elephant out of my hand, among other things, and none of the kids thought it was an elephant.
By the end of this long day, Jack asked, "Can you please stop taking pictures of me?"...poor guy--already sick of my taking pictures..he is in for a long summer of photo shoots.


No comments:
Post a Comment